From: $10.00 inc GST
Welcome to ‘The Pod’
A purpose built room, designed for 1 or 2 people, to record podcasts, YouTube videos, webinars, online courses or video conference meetings.
The room is equipped with:
* two small fold-down desks and two chairs
* multiple power outlets on a separate circuit to avoid interference
* sound battening to reduce echo
* a green screen
* lighting (14″ ring light, dimmable with warm and cool filters)
* webcam (Logitech)
* Rode RodeCaster Pro Fully Integrated Podcast Production Studio
* 2x AKG Closed-back Headphones
* 2x Rode Procaster Broadcast Quality Dynamic Microphones on adjustable booms
* 2x Rode PodMic Broadcast-Grade Dynamic Microphones on weighted base stands with boom
You need to bring your own microSD card and/or laptop for recording sound via the RodeCaster Pro
If you have more than 2 people, you will need to supply your own headphones. Jack adapters are available.
If you require assistance with using the equipment, please contact us in advance to arrange a time for a lesson.
If you would like to learn how to ‘Start your own podcast’, sign up to the next 6 week course.
Bookings are available in 30 minute blocks. Please allow enough time to set up and pack up either side of your meeting, to avoid scheduling conflicts and disappointment.
The Pod is located within Canvas Coworking space. You and your guests will be required to sign in and out upon arrival and departure, via the tablet located at the main reception desk.
If your booking is outside of our regular opening hours of Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for access to the building.
To comply with public health rules, the maximum occupancy of this room is now 2 person.
During your booking you will be asked to confirm that you will comply with this rule, as well as acknowledge that you and your guests will:
* not enter the coworking space if you are unwell or have been in contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19
* practice good hygiene, including handwashing and using hand sanitiser (provided)
* maintain physical distance as much as possible
If you anticipate having more attendees than the room size can accommodate, please book a bigger room (see here for details of maximum people per room).
You and your guests will be required to sign in on arrival and out on departure, via our facial recognition system, ‘Ola’ located on the tablet mounted at the front reception desk (or in the Branson Room). Hand sanitiser is provided beside the tablet.
We recommend that you and your guests also have the COVIDSafe app installed on your phone.
Times are in Australia/Brisbane
Choose a date above to see available times.
We care about the health and safety of everyone in our community, therefore, we need you to acknowledge the additional considerations applicable during this time:
Yes, I am aware of the rules for my industry and comply
I agree, and will notify my guests of the same
Yes, I will do my best to practice and encourage physical distancing