Bronze Business Member Application
$500.00 inc GST / year
This option is best suited, for small businesses who want to encourage their team to be members of the community and to give them access to personal and professional development opportunities, or to those who wish to support the efforts of the Canvas Coworking Association to support more businesses and entrepreneurs in the region.
As a Business Member, your nominated team members will receive all of the benefits of Community Membership PLUS additional promotion of your business via co-hosted events, social media, and listing in our member directory.
Bronze level is best suited for:
* small business owners with a team of 2 or 3 people
* startups with co-founders
* service providers who support entrepreneurs
Business Membership Options
Price: $500 per annum inc gst
- Community Membership for up to 3 nominated persons (excluding individual voting rights)
- Host 1x Ask an Expert session per month (includes promotion of business name & logo on the event section of website, social media and newsletter) – optional
- Host 1x Lunch & Learn session per quarter (includes promotion of business name & logo on the event section of website, social media and newsletter) – optional
- Business Logo on Member page of canvascoworking.com.au with link to business website (or preferred social media page)
- Business Logo in ‘Premium Member Banner’ in weekly newsletter
- Introduction of business via Facebook Live from business premises
- Eligible for 1 nominated employee to be elected to a management committee position
- Eligible for one vote at Association Meetings
Community Member Inclusions:
- Free Member Events
- Access Ask an Expert sessions (as advertised from month to month)
- 50% discount on Casual Room hire rate (including Clarkson Room, Da Vinci Room, Tesla Room, Branson Room, The Pod and Makerspace.
- 50% discount on Casual Desk hire rate (usual price $10/hr, member price $5/hr, subject to availability bookings may become required)
- Discounted tickets to selected workshops, events and programs hosted by Canvas Coworking Inc.
- Join Canvas Coworking Members Group on Facebook (including access to Zoom recordings of Lunch & Learn sessions)
- Place Business Cards in display racks at Canvas Coworking reception
- Place promotional flyers in pigeon hole racks in coworking area
- Individual photograph displayed on Member wall in Canvas Coworking arrival hall
- Individual photograph, name and job description category displayed on Member page of canvascoworking.com.au with link to personal LinkedIn page
- Borrow resources from the Canvas Coworking Library
- Participate in the Canvas Open (annual Table Tennis Tournament)
- Access to partner benefits (as advertised from time to time, such as Amazon Web Services, Regional Landing Pad at The Precinct)
Not sure which membership is right for you? Check out all of our Membership options or book in for a tour.