- This event has passed.
Lunch & Learn – Google Analytics
May 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm AEST
Setting Up Google Analytics
Do you have sales, engagement, comments or visits happening on your website, but no idea how to find out more about the people behind them? Google Analytics is an important tool to track how well your website is doing and which pages and products you can improve to increase your business.
This Lunch & Learn session will concentrate on how to set up Google Analytics for your website, as well as some other features you can enable. This session is for website owners who do not currently have Google Analytics currently running on their website, or have gone no further than the initial setup.
Whether your goal is:
- Learning how to use Google Analytics
- Learning how to keep track of your online traffic
- Improving your business and sales
- Improving your conversion data results
We will cover the basics of:
- Setup of Google Analytics on WordPress specifically (other platforms can be incorporated)
- Setup with Google Analytics by MonsterInsights OR
- Integration with GADWP for additional onsite tracking
- Setup of Google Analytics eCommerce to track sales
- If we have time, we may also take a high-level look at custom segments to remove spam views, as well as goal and funnel setup
Susannah Birch is a Digital Marketer, Journalist, and Blogger who has built over 30 of her own websites, including one that grew to over 500,000 views per month, which then presented Susannah with something she loves – an SEO challenge. Susannah specialises in digital traffic growth, including SEO, Social Media and emerging platforms. Susannah does part-time Digital Marketing Consulting, and is working towards launching her first webinar.
Presenter: Susannah Birch – Freelance Digital Marketer, writer, and Doula.
Date: Friday 24 May 2019 @ 12pm-1pm (Q&A may run overtime, so perhaps allow extra)
At Canvas Coworking Space, Suite 1/625 Ruthven St, Toowoomba
Unable to attend in person? No problem, join us live via Zoom, an online meeting platform. Select the ‘via Zoom’ option when you book via the website (same payment options apply). You will then receive an email with the link and password to join the session on Friday morning.
Cost: FREE for Members
$10 for Non-members
Each week we present a different topic, focused on the needs of entrepreneurs, freelancers and business owners. If you have a topic you would like us to cover, or you would like to present about a topic, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org