- This event has passed.
Blushing Pink Day at Canvas Coworking
October 22 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm AESTFree
Go Pink for
Come along and raise awareness in our community!
Have some fun, wear your cute and comfy PINK clothes for a day, while raising awareness of and funds for Down’s very own breast cancer charity Blush Cancer Care In.
With the help and generosity of our community, and as a result of the contributions from businesses in our area over the past several years, Blush is able to support new and innovative projects to support breast cancer patients and their families, including:
– Providing every newly diagnosed patient with a care package.
– iPads loaded with educational resources for use in hospitals, and during chemotherapy visits.
– Patient appointment diaries, a vital tool for both patients and medical practitioners with the support of St Vincent’s and St Andrew’s Hospitals.
From 12 pm – 1 pm on 22 October, help us raise vital funds at Canvas Coworking in a fun way to support breast cancer patients in our local community.
- There will be a sausage sizzle lunch ($3)
- Available pink cupcakes ($2) for sale
- We will have a raffle (3 tickets for $5)
Proceeds from this event are going to Blush.