An event every month that begins at 9:00am on day First of the month, repeating until December 31, 2017
Come and get some advice and mentoring with experts from our community.
Who is in the house?
Dallas Gibb – Intellectual Property
Introducing Dallas Gibb, Managing Director TechMAC Pty Ltd who is joining Canvas Coworking as a regular “Mentor in the House”.
Dallas is available to chat with the Canvas Coworking & Toowoomba Startup Group Communities around the elements of IP
management in the development of innovations.
Dallas has more that 15 years experience in managing research and development
programs and IP management in agricultural innovations. He has held leadership
roles in NSW Department of Primary Industries, a number of Cooperative
Research Centres and Research and Development Corporations.
A few of the many topics that ypou could discuss with Dallas are
• Key options for IP Protection, (from copyright to patents);
• Steps to consider in developing an idea to proof of concept;
• Deciding when and how to protect your innovation;
• Key timelines in patent protection in relation to costs;
• Interesting innovations that are developing in Agriculture.
Book your spot to make sure you don’t miss out. You can also just show up on the day and wait for next available time, but a spot cannot be guaranteed unless you book